Bahlsen data protection policy
§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you (hereinafter referred to as: "you", "your" or "user") about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. B. Name, address, email addresses or telephone number.
(2) Bahlsen Asia Pacific Pte. Ltd, 4 Battery Road, #25-01 Bank of China Building, 049908 Singapore hereinafter referred to as: “Bahlsen” "we", “our”, and “us”) is the site operator responsible for processing personal data of users on this website (see our Contacts ). You can contact our data protection officer at: email@example.com or our postal address with the addition “the data protection officer”.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or using a contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be saved by us in order to answer your questions. We delete the data arising in this context as soon as the reason for storage is no longer required (unless it is otherwise required for legal or business requirements).
§ 2 your rights
(1) You have the following rights vis-à-vis us with regard to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to correction or deletion,
- Right to restriction of processing,
- Right to object to processing,
- Right to data portability, at such time as this is implemented under Singapore law.
(2) If you wish to exercise any of your rights above, please write to our data protection officer at the contact details above. You also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for informational purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with your personal data, we only collect information about your visit to our website that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security:
- Date and time of the retrieval
- Name of the retrieved file
- Message as to whether the retrieval was successful
- Amount of data transferred
- Web browser and operating system used
- Referrer URL (previously visited page)
- Search term when accessed via search engines
- Host name (IP address) of the requesting provider (visitor)
(2) We will only collect, use or disclose your personal data with your consent or deemed consent or as otherwise permitted under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 of Singapore (PDPA) or other applicable laws and regulations, and for purposes, which you have consented to, or where we believe it is necessary to protect our legal rights. We may also use information about you in connection with legal claims, regulatory issues, audit function, merger, acquisition or funding.
(3) We may collect, use or disclose your personal data when you use our services for the following purposes (which are non-exhaustive):
(4) If you provide personal data to us on behalf of another person, you warrant that you have obtained consent from that person to provide such personal data on their behalf, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any breach of such warranty.
(5) In addition to the aforementioned personal data, the cookies you have selected and accepted are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive and assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the place that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer more user-friendly and effective overall.
(a) When you visit the website, in accordance with the "opt-in" principle, you have the option of accepting other cookies in addition to the preselected technically necessary cookies within a cookie banner. You can accept cookies from the areas "Statistics", "External Media" and "Personalization" by ticking the respective box and clicking on "Accept selection" or you can accept all types of cookies by clicking on the blue button "Accept all".
In addition to the selection options in the cookies banner when you visit this website, you can also configure your browser settings according to your wishes. B. reject the selection of third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that if you reject selected cookies, you may not be able to use all functions of this website.
(b) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
- Technically necessary cookies, see (c)
- Statistics cookies, see (d)
(c) Technically necessary cookies enable basic functions and are necessary for the website to function properly. This includes transient cookies, which are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes in particular the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(d) Statistics cookies collect information anonymously. This information helps us to understand how our visitors use our website in order to continuously improve it. These include in particular Google Analytics and Sitecore Analytics (see point 7).
(7) Sitecore Analytics
(8) Google Analytics
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service from Google LLC. This makes it possible to assign data, sessions and interactions across multiple devices to a pseudonymous user ID and thus to analyze the activities of a user across devices.
Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are saved on your computer and that enable your use of the website to be analyzed.
Google Analytics will only be used when you visit the website if you have previously selected and accepted the associated cookie in the "Statistics" category, i.e. you have given your active consent. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future
The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted anonymously to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
Please refer to further information on usage rights or data protection of Google at the following websites:
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website and to report on website activity compile and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
The recipient of the data collected is Google.
The personal data are transmitted to the USA and processed in accordance with the data protection laws applicable there. We cannot currently guarantee that Google will apply a data protection standard that is equivalent to ours when processing your data. If you consent to the use of Google Analytics, your consent also includes the processing of your data in the USA in accordance with the regulations in force there.
The data sent by us and linked to cookies, user IDs (e.g. user ID) or advertising IDs are automatically deleted after 14 months. The deletion of data whose retention period has expired or whose retention is no longer required takes place automatically once a month.
§ 4 Further functions and offers on our website
(1) In addition to the purely informational use of our website, we offer various services that you can use if you are interested. To do this, you usually have to provide additional personal data that we use to provide the respective service and for which the aforementioned data processing principles apply.
(2) In some cases, we use external service providers to process your data or would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes. Your data shall only be disclosed or transferred to a third party if you have given your consent to do so, or if the disclosure or transfer is necessary for the provision of the services, in connection with legal proceedings, advice or rights, or required by any law or regulation to which we are subject. These service providers have been carefully selected and commissioned by us, are bound by our instructions and are regularly checked.
(3) We will only transfer your personal data to our affiliates, subsidiaries and/or other third parties located outside of Singapore, as long as the personal data is handled in accordance with this data protection policy and all applicable laws. We will take all appropriate steps to ensure that any party in a country or territory outside Singapore to whom we transfer personal data is bound by legally enforceable obligations, to provide to the transferred personal data a standard of protection, which is comparable to the protection under the PDPA and all applicable laws.
§ 5 Processing personal data
Your data is stored by us on specially protected servers. Technical and organisational measures are used to protect these servers against the loss or destruction of, access or changes to, or the dissemination of your data by unauthorised persons.
You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke this at any time. We will inform you of the likely consequences of your revocation of consent. Such a revocation only affects the permissibility of the processing of your personal data after a reasonable period commencing from the time we receive your revocation, to enable sufficient time to process your revocation of consent.
(2) In addition to the aforesaid, you can revoke consent to the processing of your personal data for particular purposes, including for advertising and data analysis purposes. The same procedure shall apply in such a case.
(3) You can inform us about your revocation of consent under the following contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 7 Links to other websites
Our websites contain links to other websites. We have no influence whatsoever on the content and design of other providers' websites. For the retrieval of the applicable data protection regulations, we refer to the respective information provided by the provider.
Mainly references (links) to the external social network Facebook are implemented on our website. You can recognize the references in the context of our website, for example by means of the Facebook logo. As a rule, we do not use so-called “social plugins” from Facebook for this purpose. By clicking on these symbols you will be redirected to the Facebook website. This website is operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA, (Facebook).
If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Facebook profile, you must log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
Our website contains links to the Instagram service operated by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA. We do not use so-called “social plugins” from Instagram for this purpose. By clicking on these symbols you will be redirected to the Instagram website.
In order to protect your privacy, please refer to the data protection information of Instagram at: https://help.instagram.com/155833707900388
References (links) to the YouTube site operated by Google are implemented on our website. The operator of the pages is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. We do not use so-called "social plugins" from YouTube for this purpose. By clicking on these symbols you will be redirected to the YouTube website.
Further information on the handling of user data can be found in YouTube's data protection declaration at: https://policies.google.com/technologies/product-privacy?hl=de&gl=de
§ 8 Social Media
(1) Social Media Presence
We maintain fan pages within various social networks and platforms with the aim of communicating with the customers, interested parties and users active there and informing them about our services. When operating the fan pages, we determine the means and purposes of processing the user data together with the respective platform operator.
We would like to point out that your personal data can also be processed by the social media providers outside of your jurisdiction, so that risks can arise for you (e.g. when enforcing your rights under the laws of your jurisdiction). Sufficient security of your data comparable to the level of data protection conferred under the PDPA and all applicable laws may not be guaranteed.
As a rule, user data is processed by the social media providers for market research and advertising purposes. For example, usage profiles can be created from user behavior and the interests of the user resulting from this. These usage profiles can in turn be used, for example, to place advertisements inside and outside the social media platforms that presumably correspond to the interests of the users. For these purposes, cookies are usually stored on the users' computers, in which the usage behavior and the interests of the users are stored. Furthermore, data can be stored in the usage profiles regardless of the devices used by the users (especially if the users are members of the respective platforms and are logged in to them).
Users may be asked by the respective social media providers for their consent to data processing. If you do not want the social media providers to process your personal data, please do not use our fan pages within the social media platforms.
Further information on the processing of your personal data and your options for objection can be found under the links of the respective social media provider listed below. Of course, we are available to answer any questions and support you if you need help. The providers for our social media presences are:
Facebook Ireland Ltd., 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor, Dublin 2, Ireland
Instagram Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, CA, 94025, USA
Google and YouTube